Saturday 28 July 2012

Pondok Ramadhan 1433 H


23/7/12: 1st day
I do like this exactly. Youth looks honest with their selves. “My Life” with their program has given me finding my passion again to be close with the Junior High School teen’s world in Ramadhan. Well, let’s face the next wonderful five days :D
 --

24/7/12: 2nd day
Honestly, not too different with yesterday. They were like usual, crowded -___-” But I enjoyed it as well :)
Overall, that was amazing, made me want to be a teacher, yey! Enw, we have to be stronger to face the challenge tomorrow, 2nd year JHS. More energy, huh?
 --

25/7/12: 3rd day
Pesantren Ramadhan has been one of my activity these last 3 days. And today is not same as I taught before, they are friendly for real. We sang Asmaul Husna, read juz 30 Qur’an together and in the spare time did quiz contest. They are agog, interest to every single question. So do I!
nb: I’ve found the fit strategy to handle the problem about the long distance and transportation. To minimize tiredness like 1st day or make the cost efficient than the 2nd day. Hoho
--

26/7/12: 4th day 
It was a great time to met you again today. Finally, we have finished the quiz, so congratulation for C team! We also have seen your honest face with a hearty crying in Muhasabah session when remembered about faults. And like yesterday you called me, “Bu..” as your mentor. It means a lot, dear.
Sincerely yours, 8H :)
NB: also get well soon for Fatur!
--

27/7/12: 5th day
It’s Friday. Thanks Allah, 9th grade students became the sweet one today. We shared, laughed and played guessing game. Don’t forget about having a challenge to apply one of ayah in the Qur’an (Do not procrastinate the Shalat like Surah Al Ma’un ayah 5 is the example). How the result? Let’s see tomorrow.
Aha, in the class, we also had an agreement, and they became very cooperated as well. I doubtless they were more mature, growing up to be an adult before leaving JHS. Although I found two of them had played firecracker, grrr.
NB: hey, tomorrow is the final day :-(
--

28/7/12: 6th day, final day!
Alhamdulillah. Having experience to get close with students (feel like be younger again, haha). The last tutorial by one of stand-up-comedy-man, fun and fresh. All these days were well done, insya Allah.
NB: See you next year friends, may Allah give this lovely occasion again.

All class 7, 8 and 9 H (hem!), thank you for your cooperation and spirit these six days. You are amazing, guys! \m/
Pondok Ramadhan SMPN 18 Malang with "My Life"

No comments:

Post a Comment