Friday 12 April 2013

More than


Dear myself, you know that she’s really come!
Not just giving a book and a bundle of question-try out. More than that, she comes with a bunch of spirit and delivers it to me. She told me everything. Her activity, the hectic sensation of medical study, research, lecturer… But if just she did it, everything will looked interesting. Surely, she has also said that I CAN, then hugged me.
Yeah, sisterhood is sweet. You may not be able stay along in her side, but your smile and advice means everything.
;’)

NB:
big thanks for Mba Nofi Nurina. Maaf karena saya membuatnya repot mengantar slide dan soal Tropmed ke rumah malam-malam, padahal beliau baru saja pulang menjenguk dosen yang habis sakit, dr.Loeki. Beliau begitu tulus, dan saya merasakannya. “Semangat!”, katanya untuk ujian Tropical Medicine saya esok hari. Bismillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment